The Elder Law Specialists
As you or your parents mature in years, there are a number of different legal issues which begin to have a major impact on your quality of life.
We realise that these issues can be complicated and sensitive, and need to be dealt with in a delicate manner. We specialise in giving legal advice to the over 50′s about the issues that concern you most, such as protecting your assets, planning for your future, ageing, incapacity and nursing home care.
We believe that all people – regardless of age or ability – deserve quality legal representation and should you need our services we guarantee a friendly and confidential ear.
Some of the questions we can answer
- How can I protect my assets and still leave something to my children?
- How can I apply for the Fair Deal Scheme?
- Why do I need to make a Will and an Enduring Power of Attorney?
- How can I help someone I suspect is being abused?
- How can I provide for a dependant child?
- Who will handle my affairs if I get sick?
- Am I being discriminated at work due to my age?