Parte & Associates can advise individuals and companies on a wide range of employment law issues including:
- Unfair dismissal
- Bullying, stress and harassment
- Workplace investigations
- Drafting employment contracts, work place policies
- Advice on maternity leave, paternity leave, parental leave
For employees, we can
- Advise on and litigate claims concerning harassment, bullying and stress, discrimination,unpaid wages, improper denial or restriction of maternity, paternity and parental leave, occupational health and safety breaches.
- Guide employees regarding workplace discipline, terminations, redundancies, and severance negotiations; representing employees in hearings and appeals.
- Defend employees and executives against legal actions attempting to bar or limit business competition, including non-competition, non-disclosure and non-solicitation agreements.
- Prepare demand letters alleging unfair dismissal; negotiating agreements for severance pay, employer references, etc.
For companies, we can
- Defend companies against legal actions that allege harassment, bullying and stress, discrimination, breaches of maternity, paternity and parental leave, unpaid wages, and occupational health and safety breaches.
- Assist drafting or enforcing non-competition and non-disclosure agreements as well as agreements to limit the solicitation of valued employees.
- Advise businesses on employment law issues to ensure compliance.
- Advise managers and HR professionals regarding workplace investigations and employee discipline; and terminations, redundancies, and severance packages.
- Provide advice on best practices in employment policies; assist with drafting employee policy handbooks.
- Train managers and employees regarding employment laws, including prevention of discrimination and harassment and bullying.
If you or your company needs advice, please contact us on 01-6608353